The agreement for the final phase of the project has been approved! as part of the general consent agenda for this week’s School Board meeting. The agreement includes a detailed anticipated timeline for completing the project so that students and staff can return immediately following winter break of 2019.
There is a great deal of start up work that is under way now that the agreement is approved. Currently the JV team (lead contractors) are working on:
- Finalizing subcontractor list and contracts
- Issuing insurance and bonds
- Setting up document control software
- Enrolling subcontractors in the CCIP (contractor controlled insurance program)
- Reviewing and approving submittals for concrete, rebar, work plans, etc.
- Sending out letters of intent and subcontracts
Let’s take a moment to celebrate this milestone. Thank you to everyone who has advocated on behalf of Glenview’s students.